Managing bad and insolvent customer debts is often seen as a waste of productive time and it is difficult to know if an Insolvency Practitioner is doing a good job.
We have recognised this and have created our dedicated creditor services portal called COR.
COR is a FREE service that will assist with the management of bad debts that are a result of a formal insolvency process.
How does it work?
When you upload a new bad debt, COR will:
- Identify the status of the customer, e.g. has an Insolvency Practitioner been appointed? What type of Insolvency Procedure is it?
- Allow us to consider whether any representation is required at creditors’ meetings. We can attend on your behalf and use our expertise to ensure the relevant questions are asked
- Assist you in ensuring that all relevant documentation is submitted correctly and before statutory deadlines
What does it do:
- Provides a secure, single location for all insolvency bad debt information
- Keeps you up to date on case progress
- Can be tailor made to your requirements
Why should you use this service:
- Advice from our experienced team of Insolvency Practitioners and expert staff
- Ease of access to information
- Knowing that throwing insolvency paperwork in the bin is not the only alternative to spending your own valuable time in dealing with it
- The potential to enhance your recoveries
If you wish to discuss this service in more detail please give us a call on 0333 456 0078.